Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Photo Update

I think this is going to be the easiest way for me to update. I take pictures non-stop. These are a few of my favorites this past week...

 Helping out with the Special Olympics. We met some amazing people that night. 
 Just checking out my husband..
 We were invited to a cookout at Ian and Jessie's and Brian HAD to have this cake to bring along. :)
 My new customized planners. I also ordered a big one to hang on the fridge. Brian and I cannot, for the life of us, keep our plans straight. It's not here yet! It needs to hurry up!
 Snuggle time with Aunt Kylie! 
 LOVE this picture. He is so grown!
 Painted our half-bath this weekend. Now I just need some decor. 
Father's Day lunch with Dad! I have never seen my dad so happy. 
 I "blonded" my hair this week. I dig it for summer, up or down. 

No comments: