Monday, June 11, 2012

Life has been CRAZY!

I can't believe it has been a month since we have updated anything, but I am sure you can understand. 
We have been doing a lot of this...
 And a lot of this....
With moving and all, we have been pretty stressed. Because of this, I have tried to put aside the phone and camera and try to be more in the moment. You know, enjoy the little man and all of his handsomeness!

There are a few pics from my phone that i would like to share though. I am pretty proud of the work we have put into the house thus far. 
 Our little homemade shelf for the bedroom TV...
 Mimi's patio set handed down, which I love!
 I wasn't sure I would love this color when I chose it, but oh I DO!
 Plum paint in the kitchen with our new fancy fridge lol
 My friend made Catherine these adorable letters for his room. He loves to point and yell at them. :)
 I don't wear a lot of jewelry, so I just made this little wall mount for the few necklaces that I own. No jewelry box..this is more fun. 
My Dirty boy. I love this picture. He had to help PaPa and Daddy with the fence, of course!

And here is our new fence!! Eeek!!




 And...
I just love this little butt!!!:) He decided to skinny dip in his new splash pool. Why not?

No comments: