Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

So I realize we haven't posted anything on here in a while. 
I apologize!
 We have been very, very busy as Jacob is very active and I have been diagnosed with a "gluten sensitivity". I am currently experimenting with a totally new lifestyle and a strict 6 week diet. Needless to say, it sucks! I have found that I am feeling much better with this new diet, but it makes spur of the moment eating a challenge. I can't share Jacob's goldfish anymore and it kind of breaks my heart when he goes to feed me something and I can't eat it. On the up side...I have so much more energy to chase him around the house!:)

Anyway, I hope you are all having a wonderful and loving Valentine's Day!
Here are a few of my highlights from this Holiday!


I want to share what the card says because it made me smile so big! He knows the best things to say. :)
"Brynn, even with shorter hair and braces, when i look at you my heart still races. I love you honey! Happy Valentine's Day!" 
Haha!!


 Jacob drew us his first picture!!


The Girdler's new Kitchen-Aid! This will "aid" in my gluten free recipes! Such an adventure...sorry it's a bad phone picture! Doesn't really do this thing justice. It is AMAZING!

No comments: