Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Happy Half Year Jacob!!

Has it really been THAT long!?
Brian might argue that it's gone by sooooo slowly,
but i have to disagree. He's growing up way too fast.
I took a quick video just for us to have.
It took me a couple tries to get it right
and the audio is terrible, but we love it. =P
I will try to post it soon!
I'm honestly too tired.
 I know we rarely get to put anything on here.
Life is just too busy sometimes!
Obviously, our days are consumed by this cutie..
who would complain about that!? =)
Jacob has to be exhausted. He is sleeping more
and it has to be because of how much he is growing and learning.
He has two teeth coming through.

He can pretty much hold his bottle (when he wants to).

He grabs for his toys and knows how to push the buttons.
Also, the bouncer in this picture can no longer hold 20 lbs! 
It's retired. 

This is exciting for us and we are so proud of him!
Happy 6 months Jacob michael!<3

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Oh my gosh, are all of those toys at Laurie's house? LOL, I'm not at all surprised.

Brian and Brynn said...

Nolol those are toys at home!=) laurie has tons though!